Date(s) - 02/10/2021
9:00 am - 10:00 am
The 1 Million Cups-Loudoun is taking to Zoom to virtually re-launch this program that has helped over 200 founders identify new opportunities for their business. This forum has been the first stop for many of Loudoun’s successful startups and companies who are looking to make a pivot or re-invent themselves. The program allows you to get feedback on ideas and connect with other entrepreneurs and resource folks while you help build and support the entrepreneur community.
To get the Zoom link and see who is presenting each week check our Meetup page here: https://www.meetup.com/1-Million-Cups/.
Why your business should present:
• Get solutions for a business challenge from an engaged and supportive audience;
• Validate that your product or service is the right fit for your customer;
• Crowdsource new ideas for sales and marketing, go-to-market strategy or funding that you may not have considered previously;
• Practice how you deliver the presentation of your business or idea.
What you can expect as an attendee:
• One business owner presents their business each week and provides a challenge or opportunity that they are working on;
• The audience is asked to help provide solutions and ideas for the owner to consider;
• Networking with other business owners and Loudoun community resources.
Learn more about the history and growth of 1 Million Cups across the country, https://www.1millioncups.com/
To attend, please click here!