Date(s) - 11/13/2019
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Mason Enterprise Center
Have you wondered about the following? Stop by and ask a friendly resource person, at no cost. Or bring your own questions!
- What are the benefits of an HR Assessment? Do I really need an Employee Handbook? What type of benefits should I offer my employees?
- What are the first steps in pursuing classified contracts? What is involved in getting a facility clearance and personnel clearances for my staff? What is “CMMC”?
- How are you recruiting employees in this tight market? Are you aware of the various recruiting models available to help you find full time talent?
- How do I improve my company’s performance ratings? Contract awards: FFP vs. T&M—what’s the difference and what should I do?
- Are there ways I can provide employee retirement plans? What financial aspects should I consider when planning a future exit from my company?
- What is involved in creating a comprehensive estate plan? Why should I consider using a revocable trust as opposed to a will?
Resource Experts: Streamline Government Contracts (MEC Member), David, Brody, and Dondershine, LLP; Gallagher; Infinity Road HR; John Marshall Bank; Squadron Defense Group; and TalentRemedy
Please email Karen Long at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!