Date(s) - 10/22/2019
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Mason Enterprise Center
Multi-session series in which attendees may choose one or all sessions to attend depending on level of interest. Registrations are accepted until the date of the last session. We hope you will join us!
How to create and manage burden rates for proposals and your accounting system 10/22/2019 from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM
This course is designed for the start-up, small or medium sized company and will walk you step by step through the establishment of an account structure, the burden rate development process and then how to apply it in government contract accounting & proposals with the federal government. In this session, you will learn about government contract accounting as it relates to:
- Understanding the difference between cost and price
- Size standards and building blocks to develop rates
- Calculating your burden (indirect) rates for today and tomorrow
- How to get from salary to a winning price per hours quickly and efficiently
- Accounting system compliance requirements and consequences of non-compliance
To sign up, please click here!