Date(s) - 04/28/2020
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
MEC - Leesburg
A Virginia PTAC Organized or Sponsored event, Accounting/Budget, Advanced Level, Government Contracting, Intermediate Level, Introductory Level, Market Research and Business Development, Marketing/Sales, Selling to Government
Determining a Fair and Reasonable Price
Contracting officers must determine a fair and reasonable price when awarding contracts, price and other factors considered. Whether you are on the government or industry side, learn how to support this determination in your proposal literature and allow the award to proceed. In other words, answer these questions before the question gets asked by the Contracting Officer.
- Why Focus on Fair and Reasonable Price Determination?
- Obligations and Constraints
- How do we determine Price Reasonableness?
- Once Performed Why Document Price Reasonableness?
- What Is Price Analysis?
- What Is Cost Analysis?
- Cost Realism Versus Cost Reasonableness What, When & How
- What about Sole/Single Source Negotiated Procurements
- What if only One Offer
- Non-Price Factors That Can Impact Price
Gary Fitch has a broad background across all public sector markets. He is an Entrepreneur, Subject Matter Expert and Consultant to small-and medium-sized businesses on Strategic Planning, Proposals, Price-to-Win Analyses, CPSR Compliant Contracts/Subcontracts, GSA Schedules, Cost Estimating/Financial Analysis, Burden Rates Development, and DCAA Compliance.
To register, please click here!