Date(s) - 11/19/2019
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Mason Enterprise Center
Contracting officers must determine a fair and reasonable price when awarding contracts, price and other factors considered. Whether you are on the government or industry side, learn how to support this determination in your proposal literature and allow the award to proceed. In other words, answer these questions before the question gets asked by the Contracting Officer.
- Why Focus on Fair and Reasonable Price Determination?
- Obligations and Constraints
- How do we determine Price Reasonableness?
- Once Performed Why Document Price Reasonableness?
- What Is Price Analysis?
- What Is Cost Analysis?
- Cost Realism Versus Cost Reasonableness What, When & How
- What about Sole/Single Source Negotiated Procurements
- What if only One Offer
- Non-Price Factors That Can Impact Price
To register, please click here!