Date(s) - 08/14/2020
8:00 am - 9:30 am
In this seminar Marc Wilson, retail strategist for the Virginia SBDC, will discuss re-opening and operating your business during the COVID pandemic. The session is specifically focused to be helpful to retail, restaurant, and hospitality businesses and will address issues in those industries.
The session/discussion will include information, tips and suggestions in the following areas to assist you in making decisions and taking action:
– Safety during COVID for employees and customers.
– Sales tips and techniques.
– Marketing ideas.
– Community involvement and connection.
– Best practices you can use.
– Everyday operations during this challenging time.
This will be an online seminar using the Zoom video platform.