Date(s) - 08/22/2018
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Leesburg Mason Enterprise Center
Financing your business start or growth can be one of the most stressful aspects of being and entrepreneur. Join experts Scott German and Brandon Whitacre, from 1st Citizens Bank, as they share important information you need to know as you plan for your small business funding. In this interactive discussion Scott and Brandon will answer questions about:
- The 3 Pillars of Finance and why you need to know about each.
- What key information should be in your budget and how to gauge financial success.
- What you need to know about financial statements and tax returns if you want to apply for a loan.
- How to evaluate your own financial situation when asking for a loan; your cash cycle, collateral, measuring growth.
- Knowing the difference between Debt Capital and Equity Capital.
- How to know when is the right time to engage with a bank.