Date(s) - 03/31/2020
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
*Location update: The location has been moved from MEC Leesburg to virtual.
A Virginia PTAC Organized or Sponsored event, Accounting/Budget, Advanced Level, Government Contracting, Intermediate Level, Introductory Level, Market Research and Business Development, Marketing/Sales, Selling to Government
How to create and manage burden rates for proposals and your accounting system
This course is designed for the start-up, small or medium sized company and will walk you step by step through the establishment of an account structure, the burden rate development process and then how to apply it in government contract accounting & proposals with the federal government. In this session, you will learn about government contract accounting as it relates to:
- Understanding the difference between cost and price
- Size standards and building blocks to develop rates
- Calculating your burden (indirect) rates for today and tomorrow
- How to get from salary to a winning price per hours quickly and efficiently
- Accounting system compliance requirements and consequences of non-compliance
Gary Fitch has a broad background across all public sector markets. He is an Entrepreneur, Subject Matter Expert and Consultant to small-and medium-sized businesses on Strategic Planning, Proposals, Price-to-Win Analyses, CPSR Compliant Contracts/Subcontracts, GSA Schedules, Cost Estimating/Financial Analysis, Burden Rates Development, and DCAA Compliance.
To register, please click here!
P.S. the course will now partake via Webinar!