Date(s) - 02/28/2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Mason Enterprise Center
A correct financial management approach will set your company up for success not only with your audits, but for long-term successful growth. In this class, you will learn:
- When should you set up a compliant accounting system?
- What are the practices and strategies to instill from the beginning to ensure that your internal systems are consistent with federal regulations?
- What you should expect from a proper accounting system?
- How to ace a DCAA / DCMA audit?
- The benefits of over-preparing: using your sound financial practices to win proposals.
Click here to sign up!