Date(s) - 10/31/2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Mason Enterprise Center
A Virginia PTAC Organized or Sponsored event, Contract Management, Government Contracting, Intermediate Level, Introductory Level, Market Research and Business Development, Marketing/Sales, Proposal Preparation / Response, Selling to Government, Subcontracting
This workshop is designed to answer a concern we hear frequently, namely: “We want to submit government proposals but we don’t know how to understand the RFP and we don’t know what we need to do to ensure a compliant & winning proposal.” Whether you are new to government contracting or have some experience submitting unsuccessful proposals, this workshop will answer your questions, explain how to develop and implement proven processes to create winning proposals, and recommend plans for long-term success.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- How the procurement timeline affects your actions
- Understanding the government requirements (RFPs, RFQs, Sources Sought, RFIs, Pre-solicitation Notices, Capability Statements)
- Should you bid, or not? And why?
- How to plan and develop proposal schedules, outlines, resources
- Implementing proposal compliance & quality assurance and processes
- Establishing repeatable processes such as those used daily by successful small and large prime contractors
The workshop instructor, Mr. Bob Gahagan has over 30 years of experience in the Federal Defense and Civilian contracting space, has conducted this popular PTAC class for over 17 years, and is a PTAC Procurement Counselor. He is also the owner of a proposal consulting company which has assisted large and small companies to win over $3B in government contracts, $90M of which were the result of proposal oral presentation winning teams personally coached by Mr. Gahagan.
To register, please click here!