Date(s) - 12/06/2017
2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
MEC - Leesburg
This workshop is designed to answer a concern we hear frequently, namely: “We want to submit government proposals but we don’t know how to read an RFP and we don’t know what to do to respond.” Whether you are new to government contracting or have some experience submitting proposals, this workshop we will answer your questions, explain how to develop and implement proven processes to create winning proposals, and recommend plans for long-term success.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- How the procurement timeline affects our actions
- Understanding the government requirements (RFPs, RFQs, Sources Sought, RFIs, Pre-solicitation Notices, Capability Statements)
- Should I bid, or not?
- How to develop proposal schedules, outlines, resources
- Implementing the proposal quality assurance and compliance process
- Establishing repeatable processes such as those used daily by successful small and large prime contractors
The workshop instructor, Mr. Bob Gahagan has over 30 years of experience in the Federal Civilian and Defense contracting space, has conducted this popular PTAP class for over 17 years, and is a PTAP Procurement Counselor. He is also the owner of a proposal consulting company which has assisted large and small companies to win over $3B in government contracts, $90M of which were the result of proposal oral presentation winning teams personally coached by Mr. Gahagan.
Kellie Peterson (703) 277-7750
Visitor parking is located at the Church and Liberty Street lots, both just a short walk away through historic downtown Leesburg.
The closest lot is located on Church street, this lot is $1.50 per hour and visitors can utilize the pay station in the lot, or use the smartphone app ParkMobile. (Intersection of Church Street and Loudoun Street Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/QYFvuAhz68L2
Parking at the Liberty Street lot is complimentary, Address: (204 Liberty Street SW, Leesburg VA 20175 Directions: in text link https://goo.gl/maps/QzFX7MWN14n