Date(s) - 03/04/2019
10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Mason Enterprise Center
For small businesses working in the federal sector, partnerships are not an option. We must use them to access work, augment capabilities, and provide a customized and comprehensive solution. In this interactive session we will cover:
- Why should you partner?
- Why will someone want to partner with you?
- What will partnerships not accomplish?
- How do you find good partners?
- What makes for a strong partnership?
- What keeps them productive?
The training format will be a mix of knowledge transfer, case studies and interactive exercises that help you formulate your strategic partnership plan in the context of your larger business goals.
Click here to sign up!