Date(s) - 11/07/2019
8:00 am - 10:00 am
The Bush Tabernacle
Veterans, Reserves, National Guard, active duty and family members are invited to hear directly from successful Veteran-owned small businesses about:
- How they develop a profitable business model?
- What roadblocks they encounter?
- How they get funding?
- What services they use?
- How they market their business?
In addition to the conversation, you will:
- Get actionable, concrete advice and lessons learned about how to go from idea to action to profitability.
- Learn about the different resources available from SBA, Small Business Development Center and Veterans Business Outreach Center.
This event part of National Veterans Small Business Week- NVSBW19
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to learn from your peers. Reserve your seat today by clicking the button below: